Residential service plans allow you to use the Internet at the highest speeds, without the highest costs. Features:
- No committed information rate. IE, no guarantee of any particular speed. Don’t be scared by this, businesses like that guarantee. We build our network for the worst case scenario, IE, lots of users downloading at the same time. We apportion bandwidth carefully and keep the network “ahead” of demand. During peak times, you might not get the full capacity of the network, but it will never be ‘slow’.
- No static IP addresses. All residential plans are assigned addresses dynamically from the system. You don’t need to worry about it, it just works. It also provides a high degree of protection against attacks from the Internet. No one can attack your computers without some form of ‘inside help’.
- Using these methods helps us keep our costs low, which means your cost is kept as low as possible.
- All prices and services subject to change without notice.
Residential Broadband Plans
|Name||Upload Speed||Download Speed||Xfer Limit||Burst Speed||Monthly Price||Installation|
- $99 standard installation with 2 year contract.
- Month to month: Standard installation is approximately $199.95 + Tax
- Burst. After an idle period, your rate may increase to this rate as long as the network has capacity. The period of increase is typically one minute.
- Upload speed. This is the hard limit. We engineer our network to allow this for all users, but we do not make a guarantee.
- Download speed. This is the hard limit, except for bursts. During intense periods of network activity (think SuperBowl) you might not attain this speed. Again, we do not make a guarantee.
- No Transfer Limit. Just what it says. Until our network provider starts squawking, we are not going to squawk.
Maximum connection rates are dependent upon network conditions, your service area, radio frequency and usage patterns. Not all speeds available in all areas (yet).
There is no committed information rate (CIR) or static IP on any residential plans.