- All accounts at Alamo Broadband are billed in advance.
- Payment for each periods services are considered due and payable at the beginning of each billing period.
- Not all billing periods commence with the 1st of the month. Prior to instituting anniversary billing, if the account was not created exactly on the first day of the billing period, the first billing statement would reflect the amount based on the actual number of days the account was in service during the first period. At the current time, all new accounts are billed on the day of account creation. IE, if the account was created on the 11th day of the month, the billing period starts on the 11th day of the month.
- All accounts will always be invoiced 5 days before the start of the next billing period.
- Personal account statements and invoices are delivered via email only unless other arrangements have been approved. Account statements and invoices are always available online at http://www.alamobroadband.com/portal
- Email will only be sent to the subscribers billing email address. It is the subscribers responsibility to check their mailbox for billing email and other account notices in a timely manner.
- Printed invoices are available for an additional fee. Contact the billing department to request printed invoices.
- All account charges are the responsibility of the subscriber.
- All billing email and correspondence will be sent to the subscriber only.
- If the account is being paid for by a third party, it is the subscribers responsibility to forward the information in a timely manner.
CREDIT CARD BILLING POLICIES
- If the account is billed to a credit card, the card will be processed on the first day of the billing period.
- If the card is declined, we will make one further attempt to process it and if it is declined again, the account may be suspended (at our option) until alternate payment arrangements are made.
NSF and RETURNED CHECK POLICY
- All NSF and return checks will accrue a returned check charge of $25.00.
- The account may be suspended (at our option) until all account charges are paid.
LATE PAYMENT/NON-PAYMENT POLICIES
- If payment has not been received by the 10th day of the billing period, an email reminder will be sent to the subscribers billing email address.
- The exact day of the month the reminder is sent may vary.
- If payment is still not received by the date specified in the reminder notice (usually the 15th of the month), the account access may be suspended (at our option) until payment is received.
- Suspension of the account access will not relieve the subscriber of the obligation to pay the account charges.
- If the account is suspended, a reconnect fee may apply.
- Suspended accounts may be permanently removed after 30 days of non-payment. No files will be saved or forwarded to the user.Any and all remaining account charges may (at our option) be referred to our collection agency for payment. Any costs of collection will be added to the account charges.
NOTICE OF CHANGES
- These billing policies are subject to change without advance notice.
- A copy of the current policies will always be available on the system at http://www.AlamoBroadband.com
- Continued use of the account after new policies have been effected will constitute agreement to abide by said policies. Please check the policy statement on a regular basis.