All pages copyright Alamo Broadband Inc.
Terms & Conditions
- You (the customer) understand these Terms and Conditions and agree to abide by them. You further agree to pay for these services according to The Billing Policies currently in effect.
- If we (Alamo Broadband Inc. herein referred to as ABB) do not receive your payments when due, your account may be suspended or terminated. Termination of your account will not remove your obligation to pay all charges incurred up to the date of termination. In addition you agree to pay for any collection costs incurred by ABB in conjunction with your account.
- ABB makes no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability of fitness of these services for any particular purpose. ABB takes no responsibility for any damages suffered by you including, but not limited to: loss of data from delays, nondeliveries, misdeliveries, or service interruptions, even if caused by ABB negligence or your errors and/or omissions.
- ABB services may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission of any material in violation of any federal, state or local regulation is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to:
copyrighted material, threatening or obscene material, or material protected by trade secret.
- At our discretion, ABB may revoke or suspend your account at any time. If your account is revoked, unused credit or payments will be refunded on a pro-rated basis. If it is determined that you are participating in illegal activity, ABB will notify the proper authorities.
- You may cancel your account at any time via email, fax, phone or US Mail. You will be responsible for any charges up to the date of termination of service. Any unused payments will be pro-rated. Any excess will be refunded. When cancelling via email, proper identification of the account holder will be REQUIRED in order to cancel the account. This is to prevent fraud. We retain the right to verify the subscriber before processing any cancellation. Cancellation will be effective on the next business day following our receipt of the request.
- Use of any information obtained through these services is at your own risk. ABB specifically denies any responsibility for the accuracy or quality of any information obtained through the use of our services.
- ABB may list your contact information in relevant directories.
- If you connect to other organizations or networks using our facilities, you are subject to their respective permissions and usage policies.
- You agree to notify us of any changes in your account information, such as your address or contact phone number.
- Certain materials available on our system are copyrighted. You agree not to disseminate or publish or make available in any other manner, any copyrighted material.
- Residential accounts are for the use at the subscribers residence only. Sharing your account beyond the installation residence is prohibited. Specifically, extending your network beyond your residence, using wireless, wired or any other technology is prohibited and if detected, will result in account suspension, termination, or at our option, upgrade to a commercial account with requisite charges.
- Servers: Unattended (or attended) servers are not acceptable uses of a residential account. PTP file sharing servers, web servers, ftp servers etc are therefore prohibited. If we detect server activity on your account, ether directly or through the use of proxies or VPN networks, your account may be suspended or terminated, or at our option, your account may be upgraded to a commercial account. This network is designed and priced for the attended operation of the customers. Please do not abuse our network.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice. A copy of the current Terms and Conditions will always be available for viewing at http://www.alamobroadband.com. Continuing to use your account after new policies have gone into effect and been posted to the above location will constitute your agreement to abide by the new policies. Please check the policy statement on a regular basis.
- These Terms and Conditions supersede all previous agreements or understandings.